Are you considering painting walls
? Our experienced tradesmen have the tools and know-how to provide your commercial property with the professional grade finish that you are looking for at a competitive price. For top notch color renovations and long wearing coating applications, we can’t be beat. Give us a call today. Let’s discuss your project.
Painting walls? Call 916-564-3700 today
We bring more than 20 years of outstanding service to every project
Our team has performed interior and exterior commercial color renovations and coating applications on a variety of commercial properties:
- Manufacturing facilities
- Condominium and apartment complexes
- Government buildings and offices
- Storage facilities
- Utility structures and garages
No commercial job is too large or too small for us to handle: whether you need tenant improvements for existing occupants or need to prepare your rental space for a new lessee, our team can get it done, and do it right. As a successful contracting company working mainly with other businesses, we know the importance of orchestrating our work in tandem with our clients’ operations.
A color renovation does not have to interfere with the day-to-day business activities of your leaseholders. We can use fast-drying, low-odor paints to expedite the painting process and allow your tenants, their employees and their patrons to breathe easily, while our work is in progress.
If you are painting walls, let us to come in and perform a free estimate for your project. We have the tools and experience to reach into the highest peaks of your rafters, and the ability to perform our work without interfering with yours. Our team is courteous, professional and flexible. Give us a call today.
Why should you choose our team for painting walls?
One of the most important aspects of our work that truly sets us apart from our competition is our meticulous preparation process.
- Every project begins with a series of consultations to coordinate schedules and orchestrate our work to accommodate agendas and deadlines.
- We inspect and repair every nook and cranny of the surfaces that are to be painted before a single stroke of color is ever applied. This process includes spackling, dry wall repairs, removing old paint, dirt, oil, grease, algae, molds and manufacturing particulates. Primers, colors and coatings adhere best to clean surfaces.
- We tape, drape and cover all of our clients’ office equipment, desks, electronics, merchandise and flooring to protect important assets from splatters, drips and spills.
- We always maintain a clean working environment so our clients’ workspaces are free of clutter and debris.
- If you are painting walls in Sacramento, give our team a call. We are a true business owner’s contractor; we always complete our work on time and on budget. And our work is never complete until we have received our client’s nod of approval.
As professionals in our field, we are accustomed to the job bidding process. We know that some contractors will deliberately underbid on a project in order to secure the job at stake, only to come back and demand more. We have seen this time and again, but we can assure you that our company does not participate in such tactics. The prices we quote our clients are the prices they will pay – it is our job to uphold our end of the bargain.
If you are painting walls, and you want the assistance of a professional, upstanding, reliable and experienced team, give us a call today. We will be glad to schedule a free on-site inspection and estimate. We will also discuss your options when it comes to paint colors and commercial coatings.
If your project entails painting walls, call 916-564-3700 today
We bring more than 20 years of outstanding service to every project we complete
When you are considering painting walls in Sacramento, Roseville, Granite Bay, Folsom, Woodland, Elk Grove, Rocklin, Davis or any surrounding area, contact us now, we offer free estimates.