For expert commercial waterproofing
, call now. Get protection for your exterior walls and for your interior below grade walls. Stop moisture from doing permanent damage. For exterior or basement coatings and waterproof paints, call now and get a free, on-site estimate.
Trust a Sacramento Small Business Certified contractor
With 20 years’ experience
Call 916-564-3700 now for commercial waterproofing
YOU GET PROTECTION WITH A LONGER LIFE CYCLE
Depending upon the traffic and the extent of the moisture problem in your location, you might have to repaint every five years. With a coating, however, you can count on results that last at least three times as long. We have been in business for more than 20 years, and have seen consistent technological development of these products. Yet some of those applied 20 years ago are still in service today.
GET ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND COMMERCIAL WATERPROOFING
Improvements in formulas and technology have enabled manufacturers to develop coatings and paints that are available in low-VOC and zero VOC formulas that are HAPS free. You can comply with CARB (California Air Resources Board) standards for toxic additives and heavy metals while still getting the protection from moisture that you require. Ask about all-natural protective products that are odorless and non-toxic.
GET COMPLETE CLIMATE PROTECTION
The need for commercial waterproofing is exacerbated during our rainy season, and by the dense Tule fogs that can occur in the Sacramento Valley. Periods of extended wetness can wreak havoc with exterior building materials. You need a “vapor block” that makes the surface impervious to moisture penetration. We can offer you an excellent product selection for almost any surface:
- Concrete block
- Concrete panel
ADDED BENEFITS OF COMMERCIAL WATERPROOFING
- Many coatings are made of polymers. The vapor barrier that is established means that fungi cannot take hold. If you have a mildew, mold or lichen problem, this is the answer. If you have exterior concrete and steel that are prone to alkali and fungi, you have found a long lasting solution.
- Temperature changes do not weaken the waterproofing abilities. The products are “elastomeric.” This means that they expand and contract as temperatures shift. In our region of California, this is essential! Your coating will not crack or peel. It will “give” as the wall material is in flux during extreme heat or rapid cooling.
- It is important that commercial waterproofing breathes. It allows moisture “out.” How? Think of your building as periodically “sweating.” It is a perfectly natural occurrence on exterior walls of any material. The right coating allows this moisture to pass through and escape without causing the surface to form blisters or to peel – and without letting water in.
- The application process will actually fill flaws in the surface, restoring a smooth finish. Acrylic polymers fill surface pores and enter small, hairline cracks in masonry, wood and many other surfaces.
- What kind of building do you have? There are products that are perfect for retail settings, for factories, office buildings, hospitals and other institutions.
ABOUT BASEMENT WALLS
A waterproof coating is the answer for below-grade interior walls with high-moisture areas. It will not only shed water that may occur, but also will prevent seepage of moisture from the soil. This tendency for groundwater to be forced through concrete and other porous wall materials is called hydrostatic pressure. A proper coating or waterproof paint is the answer to preventing soil moisture from making it all the way through to your basement interior.
Our experienced crews give you top results
while working efficiently and safely
Call 916-564-3700 today for a free estimate
We offer commercial waterproofing in Sacramento, Roseville, Granite Bay, Folsom, Woodland, Elk Grove, Rocklin and Davis.